Monday, May 19, 2008

20andUnder Wines - For the Wine Lover on a Budget!

How many times have you been to the grocery store or local wine store and have seen countless bottles of wine under $20 but not sure what to get? I have tasted many great wines over the years and am on the constant search for the best wines available for under $20. Not only do I want to point you towards the right lable, but also where the best buys are.


I will be reporting on neighborhood stores, wine bars and restaurants. I'll write about tastings that are under $20. You will see my favorite winery picks. And please note that my scoring is kept very simple...very old school. I use a letter grading system with +'s and -'s!


So get ready to taste and explore some new wines and even some old familiar wines with me.


Cheers!
Anthony

1 comment:

Cathy in Virginia said...

YOU, my dear, are DA BOMB! You note EXACTLY what I LOVE in wines! The oak and vanilla nuances, buttery, creamy, etc.! Just what I need to know when I look for a wine! Keep it up! I'm going to go out right now and buy a couple of the selections you mentioned that were buttery and creamy! I'm very excited about this new site and just hope I can find the wines you critique here on the east coast. THANK YOU! Cathy in Virginia.